If your question is not answered below, please email us
at email@example.com or visit the feedback forum!
We promise a quick reply.
- How do I skip a track?
- Just double-click the play button.
- Can I search for tracks by rating?
- Yes! To search for e.g. tracks that you've marked with at
least 4 stars in iTunes, simply type '****' in the search
- Can I search by genre?
- Yes! Just type the genre.
- How do I choose music from the mini player?
- The default configuration brings up the search panel on a
⌘-click in the mini player. You can also use the keyboard
shortcut ⌘-O or the menu command Playlist | Add Music...
- How do I display the total length of the playlist?
- Click in the status bar at the bottom of the window to cycle
between total time and remaining time.
- YouTube videos have no sound!?
- This appears to be due to a Webkit+QuickTime bug that manifests on
certain configurations. We can't fix this issue yet, but we do have
a work-around. Go to Nasturtium Player | Preferences... and
click “Use Flash player for YouTube (not
recommended)” in the General section. Please email us
and let us know if the fix works for you!
- Can Nasturtium Player still read my iTunes music if it is stored on an external drive?
- Under Mac App Store sandboxing, Nasturtium Player can't
access iTunes libraries stored in non-standard
locations. We're working on fixing this, but in the meantime,
please forward your App Store receipt
and we'll send you a non-sandboxed build of Nasturtium Player.